Here are the latest updates for the third Release Candidate from Chris Pollach's Software Tool & Die Inc. Foundation Classes.
Summary of the latest changes:
1) Added new oe_lock_device event to the base ancestor window.
2) Removed more old WPF, Webforms & PocketBuilder deprecated code.
3) Removed extraneous resizing code from wn_master base ancestor window.
4) "OrderEntry" sample application's Splash Screen now displays Appeon environments.
5) Appeon Web container CVUO fixes.
6) Changed abstract LOG Display dialog to size & center better in the browser.